THIS PRODUCT IS IN CUSTOMER BETA STATUS
Mobile Device Management is a self-managed, cloud-based management platform that allows total governance over mobile device fleets, including device tracking, remote wipe capabilities, messaging, and more. MDM supports the most popular mobile device platforms including iOS, Android and Chromebook.
MDM is a platform designed for mobile device management by the customer IT Administrator. MDM does not include managed services, professional services or device management and remediation.
What are the benefits to using MDM?
MDM (Mobile Device Management)
- Productivity – The portal provides a ‘single pane of glass’ view so that all of the devices are visible.
- Economics – Reduces costs through ease of deployment and updating.
- Security – End-to-end security using Profiles and Compliance Policies.
- Scalability – Mobile devices can be added quickly to meet the demands of a business.
- Mobility – With an easy to access web based portal, IT admins are able to manage their environment from any browser.
Automated features for MDM?
- Automated Reporting – Multiple dashboards and graphs showing breakdowns by Security, Ownership, Platform, Enrollment, OS, User Breakdown, and more
Airwatch pricing and comparison
- IT Administrators looking for comprehensive administration and control of their mobile-device fleets
- DaaS Customers
- ITaaS Customers
- Multi-location customers
- Every end-user regardless of type
- Frustrated / Overworked IT
- Hybrid Environments (marketing shops, design shops)
|Remotely wipe lost devices|
|Track device location via GPS|
|Enforce security profiles|
|Track and report mobile assets|
|Deploy standardized configurations|
|MDM Implementation||MDM-IMP||Configuration of the MDM portal, permissions, MDM administrative users and IT administrator portal training.||$350|
|Name||SKU||Description||MRC (Per Device)|
|MDM: Mobile Device||MDM-MD||Remote management and monitoring for Android and IOS devices, including asset management, geographic tracking, policy enforcement, settings deployment and remote data wipes. Includes one device license. Powered by VMWare Workspace One MDM.||$3.78|
- A 25-seat minimum is required for MDM, unless other Evolve IP services are retained
- This is primarily considered a bolt-on product intended to complement RMM, Help Desk and Managed IT customers
- Approval is required for orders without other Evolve IP Cloud Computing products
- Client can contact Evolve IP to add or delete licenses as needed
- VMWare Identity Manager, Active Directory integration, and the Workspace ONE app (which requires the aforementioned products/features), will not be support by Evolve IP
- MDM portal access and login
- Support for IT Administrator issues that are not covered in the online documentation
- Technical escalations to the MDM software vendor
- Device enrollment is included when Help Desk – Mobile Device is retained
- MDM platform-related support for devices with the MDM agent installed
Out of Scope
- Enrollment and configuration of devices
- Support for end-users (unless Help Desk – Mobile Device is retained)
- Device and settings management in the customer portal, as well as advanced configuration such as the creation of groups and profiles (unless Help Desk – Mobile Device is retained)
- Mobile devices without MDM agent installed
Mobile Device Management – MDM on support.evolveip.net