You can share a catalog with all members of your organization, or with specific members.
This operation requires the rights included in the predefined Catalog Author or an equivalent set of rights.
- On the Virtual Datacenters dashboard screen, click the card of the virtual data center you want to explore.
- From the main menu select Libraries and select Catalogs from the left panel.
- Click next to the catalog you want to share and click Share.
- Click Add.
- Select the option of who you want to share the catalog with:
- Share with everyone in the organization
- Share with specific users or groups
- Check the box next to the user or group you want to share with and click Add.
- Choose and Access Level
- Read Only
- Users with access to this catalog have read access to the vApp templates and ISO files of the catalog
- Full Control
- Users with access to this catalog have read access to the vApp templates and ISO files of the catalog and can add vApp templates and ISO files to the catalog.
- Users with access to this catalog have full control of the contents and settings of the catalog .
- Read Only
- Click OK.
- Click Save.