Describe when someone would need this information. For example "when connecting to wi-fi for the first time".
- Before beginning the setup, make sure the Channel or the BP contains the Check Operational Status action box.
Access customer Setup and then navigate to Special Days.
Add a new special day
- Select Calendar date
- Attach the predefined special day, name this to the date in the calendar.
3. Add the special Days view to the Operating Hours Panel of your contact center.
- Check special days if the call center is open
- Uncheck special days if the call center is closed
- Note that usually the operating hours are defined at channel level but in some cases when different operational hours should be defined per BP, the same logic can be configured per BP.
|You may also want to use visual panels to communicate related information, tips or things users need to be aware of.|
Related articles appear here based on the labels you select. Click to edit the macro and add or change labels.