You can create new catalogs and associate them with a storage policy.
Check the name of the datacenter you are in and place the catalog on the associated storage policy. This allows deployment and uploads to work faster as all traffic will be contained within the same datacenter and its associated storage policies.
This operation requires the rights included in the predefined Catalog Author or an equivalent set of rights.
- On the Virtual Datacenters dashboard screen, click the card of the virtual data center you want to explore.
- From the main menu select Libraries and select Catalogs from the left panel.
- Click New to create a new catalog.
- Enter the name and, optionally, a meaningful description of the catalog.
- Select whether you want to assign a storage policy to the catalog, and select a storage policy.
- You can edit this at a later time if desired.
- We recommend setting a storage policy to ensure correct data placement.
- Click OK.