Polycom and Microsoft are long-term partners committed to making your meetings work through voice solutions. The high-quality voice, video and video-interop solutions of Polycom work seamlessly with Microsoft Teams and are designed to allow your teams connect simply. The Poly CCX Series helps users get down to work immediately. Personalize yours with the headset that suits your style—or use the traditional handset. It’s your choice. Block out the office chaos and focus. Teams will be at their productive best in no time.
All MS Teams enabled Poly devices include:
- Users never miss a word or inflection thanks to Poly HD Voice with Poly Acoustic Clarity
- Exclusive Poly Acoustic Fence eliminates distracting background noise
- Full-duplex speakerphone with world-class echo cancellation keep conversations on track
- Native Microsoft Teams for consistency across all devices and meeting rooms
- Color touch screen puts contacts and meetings one tap away
- Dedicated Microsoft Teams button (CCX 500 and CCX 600)
- Robust provisioning and management tools take the headache out of telephony deployment and support
NOTE: SIP phones are not compatible with Direct Routing. This is an industry-wide challenge. The Teams-enabled phones need better CPU and RAM to run the Android O/S which is running the Microsoft Teams application on the phone, thus only Teams-Enabled Devices are compatible with our Evolve Teams Enterprise Voice solution.
|Product Name||Poly Elara 60||Poly CCX400||Poly CCX500||Poly CCX600|
|User Type||Mobile Workforce||Entry Level/Common Area||Office Cubicle/Knowledge Worker||Manager, Executive|
|Download Datasheet||CCX500 Datasheet||CCX600 Datasheet|
|Color LCD||2.8"||5" touch screen|
5" touch screen
|7" touch screen|
|Resolution||480 x 272||720 x 1280||720 x 1280|
1200 x 800
|Ethernet Port||Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet||Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet||Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet||Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet|
|USB Ports||1 (Type A)||2 (Type A, Type C)||2 (Type A, Type C)|
|Handset Options||Handset Only||Handset or No Handset||Handset or No Handset|
|Bluetooth||Requires USB dongle||Built in||Built in|
|WiFi||Requires USB dongle||Requires USB dongle||Built in|
The Poly Unified Communications audio devices are certified for or compatible with Microsoft Teams. Poly provides a connected experience transforming every Microsoft communication into an interaction that is more collaborative, engaging, and accessible from anywhere.
Click here for a complete list of Teams Headsets & Speakerphones offered by Poly.