You can disable a user account to prevent that user from logging into vCloud Director. To delete a user, you must first disable their account.
This operation requires the rights included in the predefined Organization Administrator role or an equivalent set of rights.
- On the Virtual Datacenters dashboard screen, click the card of the virtual data center you want to explore.
- From the main menu select Administration.
- In the left panel under Access Control, click Users.
- Disable a User
- To disable a user account, click the radio button next to the user name, click Disable, and confirm that you want to disable the account.
- Delete a User
- To delete a user, click the radio button next to the disabled user name, click Delete and confirm that you want to delete the account.
- Leaving Transfer user's objects to me will mark your account as owner of any objects the deleted account created.
- Note if you do not transfer their objects to yourself, they will be deleted.
- Edit a User
- To edit a user, click the radio button next to the user name, click Edit and make the desired changes to their account.
- Click Save.