For full user guide, please visit the Call-Center-Enhanced-Reports-Guide
Reports templates are divided into two categories: Agent and Call Center
- Agent Report templates allow customers to generate reports containing statistical information about one or more agents.
- Call Center Report templates allow you to generate reports that include statistics related to one or more call centers or one or more Dialed Number Identification Services (DNISs) for a selected call center
In addition, reports can be real-time or historical, and they can be interval-based or not interval-based. Rolled up Statistics will be held for up to 1 year. Detailed data and 1/4 hour interval stats are available for 90 days.
- A real-time report includes statistics for a period that has a start date and time, but no end date and time.
- A historical report includes statistics for a specified time period in the past.
- A real-time report template can be used to generate both real-time and historical reports.
- A historical report template can only be used to generate historical reports.
- An interval-based report template is a template that is used to generate reports that include interval statistics.
Sample View – Agent Report Pie Chart
Sample View – Call Center Report