We are excited to announce the Evolve Contact Suite (ECS) v5.2.2 release that includes new capabilities for our customers.
What Do You Need to Know?
- Any changes made to your environment must be fully deployed via Setup before the upgrade and previously deployed versions will no longer be available after the upgrade.
- If your organization is staffed during the maintenance, they will experience a short period of downtime (less than 10 minutes).
- Users will get a notification on their first login after the upgrade to accept and download the newest update. Please instruct your users to accept the application update.
This release contains the following new features:
- Added the capability to deliver call recordings for Overlay customers via FTP along with a file that contains the metadata (date, time, direction, local party, remote party, etc.) that is refreshed every 15 minutes.
- Added a new report -- 3.04 Interactions Detail Record that contains the details of every interaction for those customers that aren't able to receive these results in real-time via the ECS API Trigger.
This release contains the following application fixes:
- Exporting a BP with invalid characters in the name fails.
- Deploying changes after performing a copy & paste of the BP can corrupt the configuration.
- Importing a BP which has a callback in the Handling Flow that references the same BP fails.
- Performing multiple copy and paste actions within a Business Process can cause the Setup client to crash.