We are excited to announce the Evolve Contact Suite (ECS) v5.2.4 release that includes new capabilities for our customers.
What Do You Need to Know?
- Any changes made to your environment must be fully deployed via Setup before the upgrade and previously deployed versions will no longer be available after the upgrade.
- If your organization is staffed during the maintenance, they will experience a short period of downtime (less than 10 minutes).
- Users will get a notification on their first login after the upgrade to accept and download the newest update. Please instruct your users to accept the application update.
This release contains the following feature enhancements:
- Additional API methods and Events to support the new Web Agent client and the integration of ECS data into the Contact Center Dashboard.
- The Telephony Sessions within the agent client will now open by default for all telephony interactions. A menu option has been added to allow agents to turn off this feature if desired.
- Three new columns were added to the Agent Monitor within the Supervisor Client
- Interaction State - displays the current status such as Dialing, Offered, Handling, On Hold, etc.
- Remote Party - displays the phone number or email address of the Remote Party.
- Active BP - displays the name of the Business Process associated with the interaction.
- A new Close All Interactions command added to Supervisor which closes all active interactions for the selected Agent.
- The following improvements were made to the Overlay Call Recording Solution:
- Updated the recording file name to <AgentName>-<OriginDID>-D<YYYYMMDD>-T<HHMMSS>-<milliseconds>ms
- Resolved an issue where recordings were showing the incorrect file extension in the metadata file.
- The metadata file will now include the file name only without the file path
This release contains the following reporting enhancements:
- Released a new 2.04 Agent Summary Report that provides a summary of the agent’s activity for the selected interval that includes all the key agent-level metrics.
- Several new fields were added to the 7.03 Report including Transfers, Avg. Hold Time, Avg. Handle Time, and Abandon Rate. A new ‘Show Empty Rows’ parameter will optionally include rows that contain no data.
- A new ‘Daily’ Report Type parameter has been added to the 7.01 and 7.03 reports. This will allow for a daily breakdown of the time period along with weekly and monthly subtotals.
- The Monet WFM feed has been updated:
- to ensure that the Demand field in the Queue data is linked to the order the Demands are assigned to the interaction.
- to exclude outbound internal interactions from the Agent data.
- to improve the accuracy of the Queue data metrics.
- The 1.02 Agent Detailed Alerts Report now includes a new input parameter: Group by Agent
- Several performance improvements were made to increase the speed of selecting report parameters across multiple reports and generating report output (including specific optimizations for the 2.01 report)
- Removed the ‘Use File Share Account’ field from report subscriptions.
This release contains the following fixes:
- The real-time metrics in Supervisor and the Agent Monitor displayed zeros instead of the actual data.
- Pending Callbacks were not offered to Ready Agents.
- The Contacts tab of the Agent client was missing some entries.
- Demand data wasn’t properly populating some reports.
- The Total Login Time on the WFM feed was incorrect.
- The 4.02 report didn’t properly represent Overflow segments.