We are excited to announce the Evolve Contact Suite (ECS) v220.127.116.11 release that includes fixes for our customers that will be available on May 29, 2022.
What do you need to know?
- Any changes made to your environment must be fully deployed via Setup before the upgrade and previously deployed versions will no longer be available after the upgrade.
- If your organization is staffed during the maintenance, they will experience a short period of downtime (less than 10 minutes).
- Users will get a notification on their first login after the upgrade to accept and download the newest update. Please instruct your users to accept the application update.
- For more details about the steps each customer can take after the release, see the Post Release Testing article.
This release contains the following bug fixes:
- For phone interactions with a Post Agent Handler activity (example: Post Call Survey), there was no wrap-up time for the Agent when the Agent disconnected the call. This will be corrected so that Agents receive wrap-up time.
- For phone interactions that were opted into the Post Call Survey, if the agent ended the call via scheduling a callback request, the callback was not created.
- Admins are unable to update scheduled report parameters for ECS Report Subscription; the Update link was fixed so that subscriptions can be edited in the Report Scheduler portal.