We are excited to announce that the Evolve Contact Suite (ECS) will be upgraded to provide additional services for you and your company’s users.
What Do You Need to Know?
- Any changes made to your environment must be fully deployed via Setup before the upgrade and previously deployed versions will no longer be available after the upgrade.
- If you have agents staffed during the maintenance, they will experience downtime.
- Users will get a notification on their first login after the upgrade to accept and download the newest update. Please instruct your users to accept the application update.
- Click here for the updated ECS Supervisor Client User Guide
- Click here for more information on the API capabilities.
- For customers currently testing and utilizing the new Agent/Supervisor APIs – you must begin using the following link instead of any previously provided links — https://ecs-apps.voip.evolveip.net/Api
- New Features and Functionality
- Bug Fixes
What are the new features and functionality?
- Extensive Agent and Supervisor API commands enabling third party software developers to tightly integrate their applications with ECS. The below links will be live after the upgrade.
- API Documentation – https://ecs-apps.voip.evolveip.net/API/Help
- API Sample Page – https://ecs-apps.voip.evolveip.net/API/test.html
- Any agent or supervisor login credentials will work to access the sample page
- The ORG name is embedded in each login username. For example, if your username is “ECS\CUST.BobSmith”, enter CUST as the ORG name on this page.
- It is important to note, that customers currently testing out the new APIs must now use this link — https://ecs-apps.voip.evolveip.net/Api
- Events Subscription enabling third party software developers to consume real-time ECS events.
- The HPBX Extension is now displayed in the Agent directory.
- Supervisors can now cancel a current interaction within the Supervisor Client. When the interaction is cancelled it will show up in reports as a supervisor cancelled interaction.
- When creating a new campaign, the default “Duration for No Answer” is now set to 50 seconds.
- When an agent is currently on Break and receives a call on their HPBX handset, the status of the agent will not change to Back Office, it will remain in its current state.
- The Supervisor Import Contacts feature now allows “excluding invalid timezone” combined with “automatically calculate timezone”
- The correct CallerID will appear in the call recording portal for incoming queued calls.
What are the Bug Fixes?
- At times, the caller did not hear ringback when the call was passed to an external number from the Channel or BP.
- On a second call to the agent after a system restart no notification was played to the agent while the calls was being offered.
- Campaign staffing was displaying as empty after a campaign was activated.
- The Agent’s state was not always updating when closing the Agent application.
- Agent CRM advanced search results were including search elements that did not match with criteria.
- In some instances calls in queue did not honor the overflow threshold, would remain in queue and not exit via the overflow leg.
- In certain situations when a call was offered to an agent and answered via the physical handset, the call would be disconnected upon answering and the Agent application remained in the Offering state.
- When a Power Dialer Campaign was run using the Available Agent mode, it would not functioning as expected