We are excited to announce the Evolve Contact Suite (ECS) v5.3.11 release that includes new capabilities for our customers that will be available on June 19, 2022.
What do you need to know?
- Any changes made to your environment must be fully deployed via Setup before the upgrade and previously deployed versions will no longer be available after the upgrade.
- If your organization is staffed during the maintenance, they will experience a short period of downtime (less than 10 minutes).
- Users will get a notification on their first login after the upgrade to accept and download the newest update. Please instruct your users to accept the application update.
- For more details about the steps each customer can take after the release, see the Post Release Testing article.
This release contains the following feature enhancements:
- New feature: Callback recording is a new feature that allows Agents to listen to recordings made by customers when a callback has been scheduled. These recordings provide additional customer information that will enable an enhanced callback experience. The callback recording is customized by each organization so that each callback recording request is configured in ECS Set Up. (See ECS Setup: Interaction Handling Flow: Voice Recorder - Evolve IP Knowledge Base - The Evolve IP Knowledge Base) The callback recording is presented to the Agent as audio and a transcription that is displayed in the callback window after a callback offer has been accepted. The Agent can set the callback recording to automatically start to play after a callback offer is accepted, and there are options to play, pause, rewind or fast forward the recording in the predefined time before a callback begins. The callback recording is also displayed with pending callbacks in the Agent callback window and the Supervisor Callback Search.
- New feature: Preview state is a new state that can be used for the state of callback and Preview campaign interactions and Agents. When an interaction or Agent is in the Preview state, the state is highlighted in orange with the remaining time allowed in this state. This is the state of an Agent and/or interaction before a callback or campaign begins. For a callback, the Agent and interaction state is Preview after a callback offer has been accepted and before dialing to the customer starts. However, the Agent state is only displayed as Preview if the offered callback is the initial interaction for the Agent. During the time in Preview state, an Agent can review any information specific to the callback or campaign. For callbacks, the Supervisor can set up the Preview state usage at the Business Process level in a Business Process monitor under Callback Timing, and for Preview campaigns, the set up is at the campaign level in the Campaign Monitor under Scheduling. In these tabs, Supervisors can determine when and if the Preview state is used and the maximum amount of time that an Agent can be in Preview state. Supervisors can view the performance of Agents in the Preview state in the Agent Monitor. In addition, the Supervisor has the following new counters that can be used to monitor Agents in Preview state:
- Total Preview Time- The total amount of time that an Agent was in Preview state within a current shift.
- Average Preview Time- The average amount of all time an Agent was in Preview state; all time in Preview state/ number of interactions with Preview state within a current shift.
- Current Preview Time- The amount of time that an Agent is in Preview state for a current interaction.
This release contains the following bug fixes:
- Supervisor displayed stuck calls in the system that were not being cleared.
- Callbacks that were delegated to Supervisors were missing delegation details.
- Agent was not able to answer calls and received an error.
- Agent remained in Wrap Up state longer than the defined time.
- Interaction with custom interaction types were not being cleared from the system when the interaction was rejected by the customer.
- Agent who handled an attended transfer to another Business Process had no wrap up time after completing the interaction.
- When an HPBX Agent received a blind transfer and the customer disconnected before the Agent accepted or declined, the interaction was incorrectly in the system after the call was dropped.
- Offered state was not being accurately counted in all Dashboards; in some instances, the time in Offered state was counted as Busy time instead of Ready time.
- When an incoming SMS that was declined by an Agent in one Business Process was sent to another Business Process and accepted by the same Agent, a second interaction to the same Business Process failed to be offered to this same Agent; the system was incorrectly defining the Agent as reserved.
This release contains the following reporting enhancements:
- 04-Completed Callback Interactions Report includes the following changes:
- A new filter- “Include audio and transcription” to return any callback recording for the related callback. The audio and transcription can be in an email and the audio can be downloaded from the email.
- The following report columns are renamed:
- "Enter Time" renamed to "Opt In Time"
- "Last Attempt Time" renamed to "Final Attempt Time"
- "Last Attempt" renamed to "Final Attempt State"
- "Attempt Time" renamed to "Agent Attempt Time
- New report column: “Turnaround Time” that is the time from initial opt in to the final attempt. The final attempt is designated by an attempt state which removes the interaction from the system.
- New report column: Callback Response Time” that is the difference between the "Opt In Time" and value in the "Agent Attempt Time".
This release contains the following reporting fixes:
- When setting up a report subscription, the report format did not display for selection so that formats such as .csv and .xls could not be selected.
Technical Release Notes are accessible via: 5.3.11 - Evolve IP Knowledge Base - The Evolve IP Knowledge Base