With a Unified Communication solution from Evolve IP, there’s no need to replace your current communications environment. Evolve IP easily integrates to your business where it already lives and works. With the Evolve IP UC solution, your associates will take advantage of easy-to-use applications in your preferred environment, whether that is Google, Microsoft, or Apple. For detailed information about Evolve IP’s UC solution, click here.
- UC-One Application (v22.2)
Desktop: A Platform: Windows & Mac & MSI
B, C, D Platforms: Windows & Mac & MSI
- Skype Communicator
A-Platform Desktop Application & MSI
B,C,D Platform Desktop Application & MSI
- The Receptionist Client A Platform | B Platform
- Unity Unity Call Center Agent 18.104.22.168
- Cloud Fax 32bit | 64bit
- Go Integrator Go Integrator Version 3.0 KB
Announcements and Release Notes
When: Thursday, August 1st 2019
This release contains the following enhancements and bug fixes:
When trying to add users to Hunt Groups it was causing performance issues
Searching for an end-point using a Main Phone Number was yielding no search results
The state of Kansas was showing as Arkansas within the address information
Within the Edit User> Use User Calling Line ID Information, the state field was not being retained
When enabling/disabling "Email a carbon copy to", user's recorded name was being incorrectly removed
Account Analysis export was missing fields
Ability to ‘Select All’ when adding agents within the agent and supervisor staffing pages
Mass remove Call Centers from Agents
Modified the export functionality to run the entire query before exporting
OSSmosis 5 - New Login Procedure and Version 4 Retirement
Dear Valued Evolve IP Clients and Partners,
We are excited to announce a new and improved login procedure for the Evolve IP OSSmosis 5 portal using Clearlogin. On December 12th, 2018 the OSSmosis 5 login process will incorporate Clearlogin, the Evolve IP Identity Access Management product. Client administrators will be given a free Evolve IP Clearlogin license that provides Single Sign-On capabilities to OSSmosis 5.
***IMPORTANT NOTE*** OSSmosis 4 is being retired as part of this roll out. Users will only have access to the OSSmosis 5 portal for all administrative functions through Clearlogin.
What is Clearlogin?
Clearlogin is an Identity Access Management product, which provides streamlined access to the Internet applications you use every day, from anywhere, using standards-based protocols to securely share identity information (user credentials) between your trusted applications across the Internet. Clearlogin is able to leverage a technique known as Single Sign On (SSO), which permits a user to use one set of login credentials for all supported applications. Clearlogin can also manage user credentials for applications that do not support SSO.
The Need for Identity Access Management (IAM)
As technology and business change, maintaining security and access management has become a serious concern for IT Management. Users have multiple passwords with lower complexity or redundancy making them less secure. Clearlogin provides a platform that increases password complexity, eliminates redundancy, and guards business data.
Clearlogin will be the focal point and central source of authentication for all Evolve IP applications. OSSmosis 5 will be the first application to be integrated. Over time, all other Evolve IP administrative portals will be available through Clearlogin. For example, vCloud Director, Cisco Umbrella, ECS, Trend Micro Deep Security, Airwatch MDM, Mimecast, Office 365, and much more.
You will be able to unlock advanced features such as syncing with Active Directory, adding 2-factor authentication and logging into other third party cloud applications.
What to Expect?
On December 12, 2018 the OSSmosis login page will look different.
1) Enter your OSSmosis username and click next.
2) Next, you will be directed to your Clearlogin login page. Your username will be pre-populated already. Enter your OSSmosis password and click Login.
3) Congratulations, you have now logged into Clearlogin. There will be an OSSmosis App as shown below, please click on the App tile for immediate Single Sign-On access into OSSmosis.
The OSSmosis 5 portal will look and feel like normal. You will use it the same way you did prior to this new login procedure.
In preparation for the retirement of OSSmosis 4, you can sign up for an OSSmosis 5 training here: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_Axp0OgHTSu-nBkdUuAWh0w
For support related to accessing your new Clearlogin OSSmosis 5 portal please contact Evolve IP support using any of the following methods:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 877-459-4347, Option 2
For Sales related inquiries please contact your Client Technology Advisor or call our general inquiries line: 877-459-4347
Yealink Buyback Program
The following page outlines the conditions around the Yealink Buyback Program
Please note, this is a third party relationship with a Yealink vendor (not Yealink directly) and not with Evolve IP.
- Program is valid from January 1st to December 31st 2019
- Buy back program is ONLY for customers in North America (including Canada)
- There are NO minimums/ maximum number of equipment pieces that are eligible
- This program is NOT tied to specific Yealink models- instead, the requirement is to simply purchase/ lease Yealink phones for the equipment bought back
- This program will NOT buy back other Yealink phones
Datasheet on Yealink buy back program
The Poly buy back program is still active as well and can be found here
Poly (Polycom) Phone Buyback Program
The following page outlines the conditions around the Poly Buyback Program.
Please note, this is a third party relationship with a Poly vendor (not Poly directly) and not with Evolve IP.
- Program has been updated to be valid from January 1st to December 31st 2019
- Older model SoundPoint IP phones are also eligible (ex. SP IP 430, 500, 501, etc)
- This is a promotional offer NOT controlled by Evolve IP
- Eligibility is determined by the following criteria:
- Customers must be on a 36 month term or greater with Evolve IP
- The minimum number of phones required is 5, the maximum is 200
- All phones must be in fully working condition
- Only extended to the US and Canada
Please review the Terms and Conditions of the program and reference the attachment below for details.
Poly Phone Rebate Program 2019.pdf
For the Yealink buy back program, please click here