Session management improvements
- Better messaging to differentiate between new registrations and new sign ins.
- Only stop sending keep alives when a full offline status is detected.
- Improved handling of multiple Agent Registration events.
- Improved application recovery when there is a connection disruption.
- When an agent would update their dashboard view and change a card to show a different BP it would revert to the previous BP when they navigated away and back again to the dashboard view. The card now retains the selected BP.
- Fixed Scheduling a Callback so it would save the first time an agent selected the Save button.
- Fixed updating Time Zone so it would save correctly when applied in settings
- Fixed Longest Waiting Time so it would update in real time
- Resolved issue with Callbacks to be Processed so it would update when callback was handled
- The My Dashboards Menu next to a unique dashboard would not open disabling the ability for the agent to delete the dashboard.
- When trying to edit or add a card to a dashboard the queue status is not displaying the correct Business Processes selected.
- Added a new setting: Default Outgoing Email Business Process. Any new outbound email initiated by an agent will default to the email address chosen within this new setting.