This release contains the following feature enhancements:
- A message is now displayed to the Agent when a caller hangs up and disconnects before an Agent answers. This provides information to the Agent that a call was abandoned so that Agents know why a call has disappeared before there is time to answer.
- New systematic check of Agent States to verify that the correct State is being checked for incoming interactions and Agents receive all interactions.
- Message entry on the interaction window was disabled for internal outgoing chats until the initiated message is accepted.
- Identification of online Agents via highlighted Agent initials next to name has been made more visible.
This release contains the following bug fixes:
- Incoming chat sessions could not be initiated to be received by the customer.
- Agent licensing was being released with Agent signed out.