We are excited to announce the Evolve Contact Suite (ECS) v5.3.10 release that includes new capabilities for our customers that will be available on May 8, 2022.
What do you need to know?
- Any changes made to your environment must be fully deployed via Setup before the upgrade and previously deployed versions will no longer be available after the upgrade.
- If your organization is staffed during the maintenance, they will experience a short period of downtime (less than 10 minutes).
- Users will get a notification on their first login after the upgrade to accept and download the newest update. Please instruct your users to accept the application update.
- For more details about the steps each customer can take after the release, see the Post Release Testing article.
This release contains the following feature enhancements:
- New feature: In Setup, Post Call Surveys can be set up so that information can be gathered about the agent performance. These surveys can be customized by each organization to request agent performance information from callers with the goal of improving the customer experience. In Setup, activities that are set up for Post Cal Surveys can include set up that allows the survey answers to be recorded and transcribed. Survey participants can answer survey questions via key entry or voice recording. The questions for surveys can be defined and configured to collect information about the customer experience with Agents for all interactions. The results of these surveys will be included in reporting at the business process and agent level. For detailed user guide information, please see the following: ECS Setup: Interaction Handling Flow: Post Call Survey - Evolve IP Knowledge Base - The Evolve IP Knowledge Base. There are 3 new reports that include Post Call Survey information: 9.01 - Post Call Survey (PCS) Detail report, 9.02 - Post Call Survey (PCS) Summary Agent report, and 9.03 - Post Call Survey (PCS) Summary BP report.
- New feature: JWT authentication can now be used to retrieve third party information. This will allow customers that use a third party (Example: CyberSource) to be authenticated directly in the ECS by setting up the name, the key, the expiration and the signature for the JWT token to be used for a third party vendor. For this current implementation, the signing algorithm for public/ private keys is RS256. After the authentication is set up, it can be selected for a REST api and used to get third party data. For example, the JWT authentication using RS256 can now be used for the authenticated transfer of payment information within the ECS system for customers.
- The calculation of the dimensions of counters was changed to not include custom interaction types. The inclusion of custom interaction types in which the origin was defined as “any” or multiple media types caused an incorrect calculation of the counters. “Basic” interaction types in which the Media Type of telephony, chat, fax, email or SMS and Origin of incoming, outgoing internal, outgoing external, callback, campaign or transferred are now included in the counters. This will result in correct values being presented for counters.
- Predictive campaigns were not being offered to Agents in Ready state. This was due to the process in which Agents were being assigned interactions.
- Lines for Business Processes or Channels that are registered to Broadsoft will have a unique address and can now have internal routing so that calls can be transferred.
- Enhanced the voice recorder activity so that a pre-recording silence can be configured to allow a specific amount of time before any recording. If there is no recording within this timeframe, this is considered a timeout error for the recording.
This release contains the following bug fixes:
- When Agent was making a recording, the Pause and Resume options were not working.
- Callback offers could not be answered by the Agent and error message was received.
- Callbacks were not always being offered due to processing issues.
- Callbacks scheduled for a specific Business Process were added to a different Business Process and the callback was never executed.
- Error message received for SIP REFER transfers caused unsuccessful transfer.
- In some dimensions of the Agent Total Handling Time Counter, transferred interaction time was being counted twice if the same agent also handled the transferred interaction.
- Incoming interactions to a Business Process were being identified as transferred interactions on the Total Interaction KPI for the Supervisor Business Process Monitor.
- Offered inactions that were abandoned by the customer before the Agent answered were incorrectly identified as Rejected.
- In Supervisor, blind transfers from an Agent to a Business Process were not being counted in the Transferred Out. Internal and Total Transferred Out Internal BP KPI.
- In Setup, for the voice recorder activity the selection of a media repository file should only be visible if the Type equals "Media Repository".
This release contains the following reporting enhancements:
- New report: 9.01 - Post Call Survey (PCS) Detail- Provides detailed information about the survey taken for an Agent and the answers and/or feedback received
- New report: 9.02 – Post Call Survey (PCS) Summary Agent- Post Call Survey (PCS) Summary Agent- Provides the average scores of agents for a specific Post Call Survey across all Business Processes and/or a specific Business Process
- New report: 9.03 – Post Call Survey (PCS) Summary BP- Provides the average scores for a Post Call Survey across all Business Processes and/or a specific Business Process
- 7.03 Contact Center Performance Report- New filter options for Exclude Short Abandons to include:
-Answer Rate %- checked default-If unchecked, the report included short abandons into the Answer Rate calculation (Calls Answered/Calls Queued)
-Service Level %- checked default-If unchecked, the report includes short abandons into the Service Level calculation (Calls Answered In Service Level/Calls Queued)
- 4.13 Disposition Codes Distribution Report- New filters:
-Show Category Details- True or False (default)- Displays the detailed disposition category and disposition code details
-Handled by Agent Only- True or False (default)
This release contains the following reporting fixes:
- 6.03 Campaign Inspection Report - Successfully Handled By Agent Column was not including 'Scheduled' callbacks.
- 3.05 Conversations Report-When using Period filter equal to "last hour", no results displayed.
- 3.03 Agent Assignments to BP Detailed Report- Start Time and End Time report column values were incorrect when time zone was changed.
- Some report results were displayed with extra spaces or missing content; improvements made to add clarity to the reports.
Technical Release Notes are accessible via: 5.3.10 - Evolve IP Knowledge Base - The Evolve IP Knowledge Base