We are excited to announce the Evolve Contact Suite (ECS) v5.3.2 Service Pack 2 (SP2) is planned for a August 1, 2021 release to our customers. Please subscribe to the Status Page for the latest notifications about this release.
What do you need to know?
- Any changes made to your environment must be fully deployed via Setup before the upgrade occurs. Any previously deployed versions in Setup will no longer be available after the upgrade.
- If your organization is staffed during the maintenance, they will experience a short period of downtime (typically 5 minutes).
- Users will get a notification on their first login after the upgrade to accept and download the newest update. Please instruct your users to accept the application update.
- For more details about the steps each customer can take after the release, see the Post Release Testing article.
This release contains the following enhancements:
- Multiple performance and resiliency enhancements including:
- Reduction of the refresh period for Agent and Supervisor applications following a light deploy.
- Optimization of the application server failover logic.
- Reduction of web server overhead.
- Faster transmission of data to the Supervisor application.
- Auto-Answer will be disabled by default for all newly created agents.
- Enhanced the web Agent application’s ability to identify an offline or unregistered agent.
This release contains the following fixes:
- The Supervisor application crashed when selecting the Delegated & Abandoned tab.
- The 1.04 report incorrectly calculated Break Time.