- Before beginning the setup, make sure the Channel or the BP contains the Check Operational Status action box.
Access customer Setup and then navigate to Special Days.
Add a new special day
- Select Calendar date
- Attach the predefined special day, name this to the date in the calendar.
3. Add the special Days view to the Operating Hours Panel of your contact center.
- Check special days if the call center is open
- Uncheck special days if the call center is closed
- Note that usually the operating hours are defined at channel level but in some cases when different operational hours should be defined per BP, the same logic can be configured per BP.